The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

The Lets Knotters Weightloss Club

hi! I'll sign up too please. I have to admit that I've lost quite a bit since June '08, and was doing really well the last few weeks. I'm on my last stone but the last week or so I've been slipping back into my old ways again because...........I wonder if I'm expecting?!

Will keep you posted on that one.

Thing is that while I'd be delighted if I was, I have a major tendency to look on pregnancy as a licence to eat :lol: :lol:

So I'll start again today, and that way if I am preggers, I'll still be relatively good and not turn into Michelin Woman like I did last time (went up four stone :red: )

My tip is water. Plain and simple. If you feel hungry drink a glass of water, if you're still feeling hungry after 10 mins then eat something. But 8/10 times you won't, I promise!

Well done on the loss.

I would like to join in too. I have 2 stone stll to lose, having lost 2 stone I have put on 3/4 of a stone. My problem is when I am stressed I tend to stop eating properly. I nibble and pick which means I don't eat proper meals at the right times. Been fairly stressed since January, hence bad eating habits and no knitting or excercise. I do weight watchers and always plan a treat for the evening, usually a small glass of wine. Therefore I always have something to look forward to.

ooooooooh lovely, lots of us to keep each other motivated

Jen - will keep fingers crossed for you - how exciting!!!

Lots of tips on here already - i'm a fan of Jen's water tip - I keep a bottle by me now (I have a Cancer Research UK one, which is an Avon one!!) Did you know that if you have joint/back pain, water can help? It keeps everywhere lubricated - I tried it for that reason, and its worked for me!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm on the Chardonnay diet............So far I've lost 5 days. I'm not fat - just short for my weight Boom Boom! Seriously though I'm in dire need but at the mo' am trying to fatten GOM up because he's lost loads of weight through chronic back pain causing loss of appetite. So its a bit hard for me when I'm making chocolate cakes, quiches etc. But I will try!