The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

Wonky Wednesday

Morning! :)

Seven more days to work and then I'm off for two weeks and a day. Yippee!! We're not going far, but we'l be less than 100 yards from the beach, there's shops, friends, pubs, a very very well-stocked bar in the house, and loads of chill out and relax time. I'm a happy girl :)

Morning everyone :-)

Sounds like bliss Angel so hope the next 7 days go quickly for you :)

Sharon - how's your son doing this morning with his injury? Bet he's quite mad at the fact its just before the summer hols as well as interfering with football!

Well off out later to meet the women and kids from toddlers in the park as toddlers has broken up for the summer already so really hoping it doesn't rain too much! Anyway rain or not it will mean I will be away from my GOM for a few hours as he's having a hard time with his nicotine cravings atm.

Have a good one everyone :cheese:

morning all

the diet is working, well in that i'm knitting like a demon to keep my hands busy!!!!!

pic to follow of Warwick's hat, I mastered the mohican!!!!

sharon, hope son is ok, and his mood improves (prob not if he cant play footie I know, to us its a game, to boys, its real life aint it!)

me and hubby are having a rest day from our diets, HRM is going to nanny's this afternoon and we are going on a date............... to Pizza Hut - check us out, deciding last night what we were going to have - we should get out more, we really should!

this morning is going to be taken up with taking an avon order to a lady whose hubby has terminal cancer (have to physche myself up for that one every time) and then the park, then date time!

hope everyone is ok - am going to start that diet thread now if no one else has - to keep us motivated!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Su2ie, have a lovely time with the toddler group. Son's had a good night's sleep so not to bad. He's very annoyed about missing the footie training but been told it will only be about 4 weeks and with it being his wrist and not his leg as soon as plaster is off he will be able to get straight back into it. He's loving all the attention and sympathy he's getting from the girls (he's 14 and you know what they are like).