The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
squeakiemouse

Stash Busting

Hello to everyone. I've done it! Today I cleared out my stash :ahhh: I was brutal :vampire: I think I may cry :-S

It's something that I've been meaning to do for ages,so I pulled all my stash together and went through it, sorting it all out. I did discover some fusion wool that I forgot I had and an extra ball of denim blue Dk that means I can knit something for a friends little boy :lol: Everything that I am getting rid of I am donating to the wool bank they are always desperate for wool. I thought I would have more room so I could buy some stuff when I go on holiday but having gathered it from around the house I have no space left in my craft box (Big linnen Chest) even squishing it down in a sooky bag. :shut:

well done you for being brutal. At least you know what you have got now, so can use it up and then buy more!!!!

perfect excuse if you ask me!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I find it is fantastic finding bits that I forgot I own...a bit like going shopping without spending any money :-) .

Wool bank? What is a wool bank?

It might have been brutal Squeakie but I bet you had fun rediscovering stuff you'd forgotten about. I'm terrible I keep all the little bits and pieces as they might come in useful for toymaking (well that's my excuse!) :-)

Does anyone know what to do with all that funky fur though? It seems to have gone out of fashion somewhat :red: