The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
emmilou

smooooth sunday...hopefully!

Hi, I've been busy doing nothing all day and now I'm shattered! Not sure how I managed that, though it could be something to do with the massive fry-up we had for brunch...

It's been very, very wet in Aberdeen today so aside from going to Asda for bacon, eggs, etc, I've stayed in where it's warm and dry. I'll have to brave the weather again soon to take the dog out though cos he's getting quite restless :-S

Sorry to hear you're not feeling great Buzy and Su2ie. Hope you pick up again soon.

Buffy, the invites are lovely. Your guests are bound to be impressed.

I finished off the back of a jumper that I started aaaages ago for Callum today and have started on the front. It's just dawned on me that we're halfway through July already so I'd better make a serious start on cosy jumpers for him so he's got plenty when the chilly months arrive.

I've got serious stash envy now, by the way ladies. I see that quite a few of you are staring on Tansy just using wool from your stash. I ain't got enough of any kind of wool to do that and I really want to make it. I'm skint too, so it'll have to wait til pay day :(

I'm going to see about boosting my stash so that I've got plenty of wool reserves for the next time I see something I really want to make!

Angela

x

Ok so I was going to do:

laundry

housework

clean out rabbit and guinea pig

garden (if I feel up to going out to buy everything and it doesn't start raining again)

KNITTING

Well I made a start on the laundry before I cleaned out the animals; I've done all I can with the garden at the moment (need Darren to mow the lawn and need to buy more plants!); I'm too achy and tired to do housework...so I guess it's time for KNITTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dee

Sounds like a good job to fit around kids, it's the sort of job I would like but haven't found anything so far.

Thank you all those who've commented on my invitations :red:

Didn't win the treasure hunt but had a good time (and it didn't rain), also managed to hand out some invitations so we might have some wedding guests after all :lol:

I AM GOING TO KNIT TONIGHT - i'm determined to get something done, feels like ages since I did any (actually only a day or two ;-) )

Well ladies I'm late posting as I've felt so rotten all day that I went to bed at 7.30 pm :-S Now I can't sleep and still don't feel 100%

Dee – just a cutting down diet and trying to eat less and healthily. I'm fed up of going to the beach and the local fishermen getting out their harpoons!!!

Andrea – hope your mum is feeling better soon – ear infections are nasty. Mind you sounds like you have a blissful day just to yourself :)

Angela – I started my tansy using DK held double and as I don’t have enough of one colour I’m using 3 different colours of DK to do it as I don’t have the correct wool or amount in my stash. If you have enough DK in your stash you might be able to do that too. I did a tension thingy at it measured up right so I'm hoping my calculations were okay :-)

Lizzy – sounds like you had too much to do anyway so knitting had to win :cheese:

Helen – bet you’re relieved to finally get those invites out and sounds like you had a good day :)

Helen – bet you’re relieved to finally get those invites out and sounds like you had a good day :)

Your right there Suzie, I feel like a weight has been lifted now