The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

Starry-Eyed Saturday!

morning, Jen and everyone else.

Well, I finished my pledge project, comments on other threads - today we are having a lazy-ish morning, then doing the Avon deliveries this afternoon. I am just over £1200 off joining Presidents Club and want to do it in these next 2 brochures - I have till xmas to do it, but want to do more than last year as you get presents! :cheese: I am sending vibes to all my customers that they NEED that stuff they are oogling!!!!

have a lovely day everyone, whatever you're up to

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all,

Hope everyone is good? Been Up since 6.50am with both boys but don't feel to bad!!! Anyone watch Masterchef last night? The food looked good!!!!! Well I started my challenge peice last night (late I know) sort of half way through not sure if happy with it though!! But will post pics asap..

Not sure if any plans today, OH is still in noddy land and I expect he will be till about 10am as its my layin tomorrow... Washing on but weather is miserable so tumble dryer and heating today as overcast here in Stanmore. Anyone want to pop over to put my mountain of clean washing away? (the job I hate the most)

Will make you a cheesecake as a thnk you????

Well

Jen- Have a good day whatever it is your doing on your trip?

Katy- You go girlie!!!

hiya fiona

Jen is going on a girl's day out - her sister's new craft shop, M&S, lunch to name but a few stop offs - she has a nappy free day - wonderful huh!!!

I have clean washing to put away too so i'll pass, even with the offer of cheesecake soz!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not sure how she engineered it fiona - I was glad of my day off with just 1 rugrat, gawd knows how you guys do it with 2 little uns

I bow to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx