The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
emmilou

magical monday!!!

ooh, suzie, hope you find your "smell"...hahaha!!! :lol: there's nothing worse when you can't find it... :-S

yep, it's cooler here today as well but still sunny...i haven't gone out yet, i'm going to wait until i've picked alysa up from nursery...that means more knitty time...hahaha!!! :cheese:

Hello again everyone - just a quick one as I'm about to dump a smelly Ellie in the bath!

Well I'm wondering if Ellie has left some food in one of her toy boxes so once she's bathed I'm going to invesigate!!!

good luck with that, suzie...was just looking at a crafty festival challenge on the craft community thread, it looks really good...hmmm...might have to give that one a go... :)

Don't anyone tell on me. I'm having a quick peek during tea break at work.

Su2ie - hope you find the source of your smell. It's really annoying when that happens.

I've nipped into the yarn shop across from work before coming into the office (priorities) and got some yarn (a lilac colour - my favourite) to knit the cerulean in. Going to get started tonight.

We've not got a lilac Cerulean so that's another colour to add. Think we've got teal, brown,red,stone & purple so far. Hope I've not missed anybody? Sorry if I have. Bet you can't wait to get home :) Are you allowed to knit in your breaks?

Buzy