The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Cerulean Fashion Show

:lol: thats like me - it's like my face goes into nervous mode and gets a weird looking grin plastered onto it :lol: i look a lot better if i don't know about it or if i'm the one behind the camera...lol!! :-)

good luck with the downsizing, i think it's brilliant when we do that, i made a crocheted top for both daughters from a pattern for us ladies out of the happy hooker book (oops, i've forgotten the author's name!!), i was well chuffed with myself if i may say so myself like...hee hee!!! :lol:

Oh Buzy and Suzie I'm well impressed. They both look lovely - perfect for the cooler evenings. I have got the pattern but it will probably be next summer before I knit it. It looks quite intricate. Well done to both of you x

Hey Emmilou, good on you for adjusting a crochet pattern for you daughters :-)

Hey Annie, its not intricate at all, there's not even any increasing or decreasing, just a needle size change :cheese:

thanks for that susie :-)

ooh, so thats how it's done, i haven't read the pattern yet but i like it when that happens cos then it feels like it's growing a lot quicker, LK had a beret pattern in when they gave the 20mm wooden needles away a year or two ago and it did the same thing, i made a lot of these for friends and family :cheese: i even blended dk yarns together to make chunkier wool :red: