The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Superb Sunday!

Morning all!

Yay, its raining! Well sort of, looks like it might go bright again but at least its cleared a bit of the mugginess :-)

Well I've finished my cerulean shrug this morning and if I can get myself to look a little less zombie like I might get the OH to take a pic of me in it later :cheese:

Hoping to go to church this morning although Ellie has woken up with the snuffles, then later on will start to knit some preemie clothes.

Have a good day all, whatever you're doing!

hi everyone

i think the sun's playing hide and seek here, first it's bright then it's behind a cloud, you know, that sort of thing... :smirk:

well done for finishing your shrug, susie, can't wait to see it and i hope ellie's snuffles go quickly

i actually started knitting something for myself last night with the new 2nd hand wool i got yesterday ...(cue dramatic music DUN DUN DUNNNN!!! :bug:)

i've never in my whole life knitted anything for myself so this is a complete 1st...hopefully i'll be able to stick with it and not frog it back to make something for the kids instead ...hee hee!!! :red:

anyhoo, hope everyone has a really good day...TTFN :-)

Oh I know that one Emmilou, I've knit hats etc for myself but never something big like a cardi or shrug so this was a first for me too :-)

Have fun knitting for yourself, what are you knitting btw? :cheese:

Right, gotta get ready to go out!

Morning all!

Bit cloudy here in Leicestershire, was meant to be going to the World Superbikes at Doninington today but its a bit expensive, £45 pp not including any food or drinks. So OH has gone for a bike ride and i am going to be doing housework and then some uni work (maybe) but will find time for some knitting.

Can't wait to see your shrug Su2ie, I was checking it out in Lets knit and i think it will look fab.

Enjoy your day

Good morning :coolsmile:

Grey damp and miserable in North Shields today :long: But the good news is - finished my second sleeve! Just got to sew it all up now :-/ Hope your knitting goes well Emmilou - you know you're worth it :lol:

No cook day today, which makes a nice change on a Sunday. Hoping to persuade Gom to go to the pub so I can have some peace :lol: Love him really! Have a great day everyone!

OOH Annie, you are about to hit 200 posts!!!

Wonder if you get another cupcake.

Well done on finishing the sleeve. What are you making? How much more do you have to do?