The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Fantastic Friday

Morning all :-) How's everyone today? I've just had my brekkie but not a lot planned for today as still need a lot of battery recharging for Sun. Will be knitting of course & maybe a little chore or two but nothing strenuous. Just off for a shower.

Have a good day everyone.

Bye for now!!

Buzy :)

Morning Buzy, morning all

Sounds like you're feeling a little better B, keep up the good work.

Bit of a mad morning for me. got to ring work and the vets then its off on the bus into town to do an Iceland shop and buy some knickers for dd1. then back again (on the bus) in time for work to arrive and get things ready for Exs visit this weekend.

Managed to do both fronts for Havana yesterday, but just couldnt be bothered to start sleeves.

A little achy over the shoulders after yesterdays gardening blitz but I got it done boefore the rain came so thats a good thing. Dd1 didnt even notice! When you consider that I attacked the brambles that grabbed you as you walked down the path, thats really saying something :roll:

Anyway hope everyone has a good one

ta-ra

Well I have three plans.

Work, knit, jump in the sea.

Jump in the sea depends on the weather and my skin, work depends on DH, so the only thing that is really fixed is knit!

Right as I did a post at the same time as Buzy I will just copy and paste my thing here as I'm in a rush this morning!!!!

Still have my migraine boo, but just about managable and have the mad dash to toddlers this morning so won't be around until much later.

Anyhow hope everyone has a great day! Hope to post some FO pics later too - one a beautiful jacket knit for Ellie by someone on here other than me! All will be revealed later

OH still off the ciggies and he he's having a few more better moods than just bad ones which is good!

Bye for now!

Hi guys, have had a really Bad start to the day today. First I was absolutely convinced - really really convinced - it was Saturday and I could lie in and catch up on the sleep I Badly need and secondly, the legendary Michael Jackson is dead! I'm gutted! He was perhaps the greatest living pop-musical legend of our time and now he's gone, but what a legacy of music and amazing videos he leaves behind. In case you hadn't already guessed, Bad was the first ever album I bought as a youngster - still have it on tape somewhere! R.I.P. :down:

Oh knit&flee; -what a grotty start to your day :-S Hope it gets better from now on - look forward to yor lie in tomorrow :-) I've never been a Michael Jackson fan (too old!!) but millions are I know. Mind you I'm not surprised he's died young like so many pop/rock superstars do. May he RIP now.

Bye for now.

Buzy :)