The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
DarkAngelKnits

Monday Morning

Dee- remind me - what was the first size of the havana? I remember looking at it and not being able to work out if it was too big for Ellie or not?!?

Knitwit - seems to be the way for Ireland and getting the mag late from other posts I've read, one of the reasons I didn't subscribe and just get the OH to pick u p a copy when he's over in the UK.

Ooo errr Fiona fingers crossed for the result you want from the test!

Good luck tomorrow Lauren! Just hope the shoes give you the boost of confidence to help with the interview - I find if you feel good, you feel more confident and that shows on the outside :-)

Knit&flee; how naughty are you???? Ooohh new wool - lovely!

Oh and I'm so glad everyone is having a go at the cerulean too as its one I'd like to have a go at and no one has said its a pain so even better - right gonna add to my to do list before I forget!!!

Can't seem to sleep which is really annoying as really want to... I think I'm going to do some knitting this afternoon and this evening as need a day off from painting!!!!

Started a cream cardy and hat set for my cousins baby girl due in August made the poppet cardi and a little doll to go with this so once i have the whole lot together I will post some pics!!!

Where's Blinx!!!

RRRR good keep missing her on here and usually you to!!!!!

I'm going to carry on with my knitting as the beef & ale casserole is in the oven OH is doing the laminate flooring in the kitchen and the boys are happily playing so will chat to you lot later xxxx

p.s. Beef and ale caserole sounds soooo good! Might put the ingredients on my shopping list for one of those later in the week, especially if we don't get anymore sun. It's so grey here today I feel like I'm back in Cambridge! The long grey days there are endless, but on the plus side the sunny days make all the colour look like it's in high definition. Anyone know what I mean?