The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Super Sunday!

Hi Sharon,

Just noticed on yesterday's thread that you'd asked how long delivery from Kemps took. I ordered my wool last Saturday and the postie tried to deliver it on Tuesday, but I was at work and had to arrange re-delivery for yesterday. In other words, they're quick!

Hi Sharon,

Just noticed on yesterday's thread that you'd asked how long delivery from Kemps took. I ordered my wool last Saturday and the postie tried to deliver it on Tuesday, but I was at work and had to arrange re-delivery for yesterday. In other words, they're quick!

Thanks Angel, that's good. I might get mine tomorrow then.

Morning all!!

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads who may be checking in.

My other half was meant to be back after a 9 weeks away but sadly his company did not book the correct flight details so he and a few other members of the crew missed the flight. He should be back tomorrow when i come in from work.

Had to restart the tunic i was making as the tension was not right. I have learnt from my mistakes and will do a tension square in future.

Hope everyone has a super duper sunday whatever they are doing.

Hi Suzie

I put a post on earlier 'Sleepy Sunday' but, like the divvy I am, I obviously posted it in the wrong place :lol: That'll teach me not to try and beat you at your own game :ohh: Have a fab day everyone. Must go, been up ages but haven't even got showered or dressed yet x

Afternoon everyone, am having a fabby sunday (despite feeling all bunged up and yuck!)

I'm still sat around in my PJs having spent all morning knitting the last squares for my bedspread which I've been working on oh I dont know like forever (its actually one of my first ever projects but became unchallenging very quickly so gets routinely shoved in a bag and ignored) and I've now done all the knitting for it so am spending the remainder of the day sewing the squares together (though luckily I've done a lot of the sewing as I've gone along)

Went and saw the new transformers film at the cinema last night as well, what an awesome film!!

:)

Hey Annie looked for your post but haven't found it yet!

Cool Dark with the blanket and the film! Guess I will have to wait for the dvd - no chance of getting out to the cinema! Hope your stuffiness starts to ease up soon :)

Well I've found out today that for the OH he wanted his father's day just to be for him! No me, no Ellie, just himself!!!! So I took Ellie to town, bought more wool for my stash, lovely cheap acrylic dk to knit Ellie a cardigan in a purpley colour, some bag handles for the hat "mistake" and some brown wool in anticipation of starting the Alan Dart Harvest Mice.

We also went to the park where I had a KIP while Ellie did a bunny watch. So lovely day all in all :-)

OH has been flying his helicopter so that's made him happy to I guess :coolsmirk: