The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Super Sunday!

Well it had to be Super Sunday to follow Sensational Saturday didn't it?

Well I'm not far off doing the decreases for the hat I'm knitting for my youngest son now and getting excited at the thought of finishing it :-) No sewing up either as its knit in the round :cheese:

Happy Father's Day too for any dad's looking in and for any Mum's who have the role of Dad too :-)

Not sure what we're doing today but I know I shall definitely be doing knitting at some point and of course got to get Ellie to "write" her card to daddy and "wrap" his pressie too.

Whatever you're all doing today I hope you have fun and for those who have been feeling a bit under the weather today I hope you are feeling a bit better :)

Morning all. Sorry to say I still feel lousy. I'm taking it easy in the hope I'll be able to get to DD for bbq for her dad. Has anybody found my energy hiding anywhere? If so please send back to me asap :lol: Weather breezy with sunny spells at the mo. Just hoping it doesn't rain.

Can't wait to see your hat Susie - surprised it's not pink :lol: Think your son would look lovely!!! I must be one of the few that don't mind sewing up - sad aren't I??!! I suppose it's cos I like sewing anyway that it doesn't bother me.

Off back to bed for a bit to get enough energy to have a shower. Can't go out smelly can I!!!

Have a good day everyone.

Buzy :)

Morning

Dave at work at the mo, I was hoping for a little lie in but Daniel decided he wanted to be up at 7.30!! I really should have gone to bed before 1.15 this morning :roll:

Going out with Dave's mum and dad and one of his sister's and her husband for dinner then calling over to see my mum and dad about tea time.

Think i might try and get some more of the ribbing done on the front of my tank top, I finished the back on thursday.

Have a good day

Oh dear Buzy, hope the rest helps out so you're raring to go for the bbq.

The thing I don't like about sewing up is that I always seem to make a mess of it and a prefectly knit item ends up looking shoddy because of my none to perfect seams :long:

Sounds like you have a busy day Helen - always seems when I go to bed extra late, Ellie decides to wake up extra early too :-S

Have fun both!

Good morning lovely ladies!

I'm up with the cats, but OH, the wee man and the dog are all still firmly in the Land of Nod.

I spent almost the whole of yesterday scrubbing, cleaning and tidying so I'm not doing that today. Will make breakfast in bed for OH when he finally wakes up, help Callum to make a card for him and then will hopefully have a go at learning how to crochet before our chiildminder and her daughter come round to meet the kittens!

Another busy day :)

I have big plans for a date with a big bubbly bath tonight. Haven't done that in ages, but that's my plan for tonight... me time! And hopefully Callum will be in his bed and not banging on the bathroom door demanding to get in, lol! :)

Morning all, I'm off to church in a short while and then have my Dad coming for dinner and this afternoon I must tackle my mountain of ironing. Hope to get some knitting done at some point.

Sorry to hear you not feeling too well Buzy, hope you feel well enough to go to bbq later.

I'm the same Helen sit up knitting until far too late and then can't get up in the morning.

Have a good day everyone.