The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Two more things I've made

buzy, that cape is gorgeous! and believe me, the back end of a bus you arent! what a glamourous lady!

the teacosy is lovely, your friend will love her christmas present.

talking of glamourous ladies- su2ie, you can stop worrying too!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Buzy, you really are a stylish knitter aren't you! Your work always looks so polished and professional. I hope I can knit as well as you do one day.

BTW, you must have seriously pretty buses where you live! I'm sending you a great big hug! :cheese:

Hi Buzy, you really are a stylish knitter aren't you! Your work always looks so polished and professional. I hope I can knit as well as you do one day.

BTW, you must have seriously pretty buses where you live! I'm sending you a great big hug! :cheese:

knit&flee; - Our buses are green & bog standard but thanks for the compliment :-)

I've been knitting for almost 50yrs so I've had a lot of practice. I still like to be creative & there's still lots for me to learn. Just carry on enjoying knitting / crocheting & you'll be amazed at your progress.

Buzy :)

Wow Buzy love the FOs. The cape looks lovely and perfect for summer evenings sitting outside. And only 200g yarn?! Wow! Bet that means it's really easy to fit in a handbag too!

As for the tea cosy, I'm definitely buying a teapot now just so I have excuses to knit them!

Ladies you both look lovely in your photos. xx