The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Sensational Saturday!

Hello folks!

Yesterday I got a lie in until 9am which meant I had to dash around like mad to get Ellie and I ready to go to Toddlers on time!

Today..... she woke up at 7am :blank:

Not sure what plans are for the day although I might venture into town to see if the local stocks Make Jewellery as my wonderful OH bought me a bumper box of all things Jewellery yesterday complete with tools and wire and stuff - but NO instructions!!! Rest assured though I am not abandoning my knitting, just want to combine it with my knitting skills :-)

Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and if you have to go out to work at all - don't work too hard :)

Hiya all

Saturday sleep in didn't happen. I get so annoyed, the morning I don't have to get up I always wake up early :grrr: However hard I try to go back to sleep I can't!!!Plans for today : Cuppa, hours knitting, housework, icing a coffee and walnut cake I made last night and entertaining my daughter and grandchildren who are coming around after lunch. Just as well I'm up early really :lol:

Have a great day everyone! Must go and get that cuppa :)

Morning all

We've had breakfast, once i'm finished here i'm going to get Daniel dressed then we're walking down to the chemist (at end of road) to collect a prescription then hopefully Dave will be home from work (his weekend in), he's going to theatre at 12.30 to tech a show tonight and me and Daniel are going to my mum and dad's. Hopefully i'll get some knitting done at my parents as mum helps me with Daniel (she's currently knitting Daniel a cable cardi, just the decreasing part of the sleeves to do)

Have fun everyone, whatever your doing today

Morning all. Had trouble getting up today as my chronic fatigue has kicked in big time. Doing as little as possible today as going to DD & partners for a Father's day bbq tomorrow & don't want to miss it. They live about an hr away - not far from where Adam, Mel & Freya are moving to in a few weeks. At least they'll be in the same area. Still debating entry for comp. Brain cell not working at the mo.

Have a good day everyone whatever you're doing.

Buzy :)