The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Its Thursday Sleepy Heads!

Happy anniversary Buzy!

Well, I've been to see my lovely mam and presented her with the little knits for her dressing table and she was thrilled, feel all smiley inside now! :-)

I actually forgot about Royal Ascot too, oh well!

Just about to start tea - we're having chilli cheese wraps and onion rings. Does anyone else feel a bit miffed when they have to put the needles down and do proper mammy stuff? :lol: (Don't mention the ironing mountain in the spare room...!)

Afternoon everybody. Not going to see my friends oldies with my stock as they're "too tired". They've been lounging around in their hotel all day! They go back tomorrow so at least my friend will be a little lessed stressed. These oldies have done nothing but bicker lick children all week - they're in their eighties!!

Sharon - hope you've got rid of your toothache.

Lauren - hope your feeling much better very soon. Congrats on the interview too.

Susie - our Tesco has some new gluten free FRESH bread called "Genius". It comes in brown & white & is in the fresh bread aisle. Might be worth seeing if yours has got it.

Thanks everyone for your "Happy Anniversary" good wishes. Really doesn't seem like 32yrs. We were going out for a meal tonight but I'm absolutely exhausted so think we may get a chinese in & have an early night ;-)

I've been watching Royal ascot & there's lots of lovely clothes & a few duff ones too!! We went 3yrs ago as I was given tickets for my birthday & it was wonderful. Just off for a cuppa & a biccie & a few rows of knitty stuff too.

Talk later.

Buzy :)

Hello everyone! Am back at work this afternoon after a morning of reading and knitting and trying not to over-do things. My legs are starting to get bad again with the chronic fatigue and I can feel them going all wobbly on stairs. It feels like the muscles are wasted or something. It's such a nuisance. Managed to do 15 mins on the Wii Fit though, so that was a plus.

Su2, what's this knitting comp you mentioned?

Buzy, how did it go yesterday? Hope all is well. #and happy 32nd wedding anniversary!

Sharon, good luck at the dentist. Hope they are gentle to you.

Littlemiss, hey well done you! Good luck with your interview - what day is it so we can all cross our fingers (and needles!) for you?

Not got a lot planned for this evening. Am really hoping we get a moving date soon. I need something to look forward to and I'm planning to take a couple of weeks off when we do move, so I'll get a much needed break too.

Hi everyone, I am back from the dentist and it wasn't as bad as I feared. Thanks for all thinking of me. The numbness has finally worn off. Taken daughter to piano and got a few rows done while I waited. Got tea on cooking now. Pizza and chips today as it's quick.

Hope you'll soon feel better Littlemisselvis and good luck with the job interview.

Glad the dentist was alright Sharon. Happy Anniversary Buzy. Just back from work and shopping. Bought some buttons from the wool shop and a 200g ball of white wool from poundies for £1.99 (great for toys) Also went to Greggs for some pasties so that lets me off cooking tonight YEY! Just about to get me second cuppa before settling down to some knitting. What an exciting life I lead :lol:

Hey Buzy our Tesco is a bit useless with the gluten free range - just 1 metre which includes organic stuff as well so only really a couple of shelves so doubtful they will have that bread but will look out for it thanks :-)

Knit&flee; the comp is on here in the On The Needles section closing date 20th July :)

Glad the dentist okay Sharon :)

Annie - I want buttons but local shops stock is poor - the wool sounds like a great bargain!