The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
DarkAngelKnits

Shhh!! Dont tell my mum

:lol: whilst walking to the bus from the train station I 'accidently' walked into the only half decent yarn store within about a 3 mile radius of my home tonight, its a little pricey in there but hey ho... sooooo after about half an hour of procrastinating I ended up buying a ball of Wendy Happy and got two sock patterns (one of which was free with the yarn). Not sure which one Im gonna make yet with the yarn either. Im a little bit worried as all the patterns are on two needles, cos whilst my knitting is fine I cannot sew to save my life so dont want to use my lovely sock yarn and have socks that fall apart the first time I wear them so I may do a test run of the pattern(s) beforehand as I have a large cone of a similar ply wool and well if I end up with hundreds of pairs of socks then there's no loss there really! :lol:

But shhhhh!! Dont tell my mum.... I'm not supposed to be buying any more yarn until I've used up what I've got!!

I'll keep mum about it :lol: Hope she doesn't join this forum! A girls gotta have some pleasures in life :coolsmile:

:lol: I dont think there's much chance of that.... she hasnt sewn in years and she cant knit... I dont think she's even tried any other crafts though she does go in for the whole The Sims thing and does lots of stuff on forums for that...