The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

It’sTuesday

Morning, overcast here but not raining at the moment. Having a lovely day so far (it's my birthday) and everyone has been so kind. Unfortunately I'm at work at the moment. Got Weightwatchers tonight (but not been good this week so I'm in for a ticking off). Hopefully then will get some knitting done. I'm on the neck of my top and then just the sewing up to be done. Should be finished by the end of the evening.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Hello and happy birthday Sharon! Hope you're having a lovely day despite the miserable weather. I'm at work too and I'm sooo tired I can hardly think straight. Roll on home time so I can go home and go to bed. Oh bother, just remembered I have a friend coming round. At least that's something nice to look forward to. I hope I can stay awake to speak to her! :down:

Happy birthday Sharon!!

Just as tired today as I was yesterday - was owed a meal by the pub my sister works at so me and OH went and enjoyed ourselves last night - no chance of the early night we both craved!!

Bit of a dull day here today but I'm in the office so I don't mind. Got our second Rainbows meeting this evening and we're already up to our capacity of 15 girls! All smiley today because my mum bought me some new PJs while she wa saway (it's the little things!)

Hope you all have great days

Lauren xx