The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
ursula62

Where have all the posts gone from Let’s Knit forum?

C'mon ursula, dive in ..................... the waters fine!

what was your question or the info yu needed? maybe post it on here again and we can help if poss

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Ursula

Takes a day or 2 to get used to but we are all here as everyone said. Give it time, it will be ok. I was unsure at first because it was soooooo huge the forum, but I just stick to the Knitting/Crochet section and the General Chit Chat, the CBers are a a nice friendly bunch. We are just the CB newbies just now but we will soon catch up with the cake points!

Sel x

Hi Ursula, if it's any consolation you are not alone in your despair at losing the old LK site. Glad to have you here, we are slowly arriving! As mentioned click on the knitting & crochet thread to find us and please ask your question again, maybe we can help you between us all x

Ursula I am not sure if the old post can be accessed anymore, but I have contacted admin for you so someone will be able to let you know. Is it something you can ask again here so other members may benefit too?

xx

Hi Ursula,

Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry to hear you weren't aware of the changes that were coming up but I hope you start to feel a little more at home - you're surrounded by new friends and old :)

I'm afraid old LK forum posts are not available - so if you needed a question answered, feel free to ask it here and we will all do our best to help :)

If you need any help with anything, just give us a shout :)

I just wanted the website details for someone - I think she used to post as Auntie Jane on LK. She had a website about knitting for hospitals - particularly premature babies. I tried googling, but the old LK posts are still coming up on google and if you clikc them you end up on the home page for this forum. As I don't remember the name of her organisation I'm a bit scuppered!