The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

FO’s Pink Crown

That's really cute! I'm going to have a bash at making one for my niece. Thing is, if I make for one of the kids in my family, I'll end up having to knit one for them all, boys too!

It does look like a great garment for a dress up loving child, it's made me miss my dressing up box...

My stepdaughter wears everything pink, and she is 20!

That's really cute! I'm going to have a bash at making one for my niece. Thing is, if I make for one of the kids in my family, I'll end up having to knit one for them all, boys too!

Are they boys that don't mind pink, or would they be green, blue, brown dragon slaying knight crowns?

You will have to get the violin out as I didn't have a dressing up box - although I used to borrow my brothers cowboy and indian stuff and pretend I was the Lone Ranger!!!!

I've decided I'm going to knit Ellie a load of Alan Dart mice for Christmas too so she can do pretend play with them. Just purchased the harvest mice pdf from his website and will add them to the Medieval mice from the SK mag :-)

As always Suzie ur work is lovely as is little Ellie.

Can I just say cherish the pink, my daughter used to love pink and all things girlie like Barbie, not now tho :-( we celebrate when she buys anything other than BLACK!

I still love pink, purple and lilac :-) lol

That'll keep you busy. You could always do "gold" crowns for the boys (Kings and Princes).