The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
RC7

Favourite Posts from LK/Crafts B History

I had this idea...if people who were on Crafts Beautiful post links or copy and paste their favourite bits about knitting from this forum, and people who were on Let's Knit do the same from the LK forum, would that be a good way to get to know each other?

As was the situation with me over on LK, you can all ignore me if you like, or if it makes sense, just start posting. :-)

Hi RC07, sounds like a plan. Just went back to the LK site and the new look is up and running. You get instantly redirected over here when you click on the forum so all our old posts have already gone. :down: But would be nice to hear if anyone remembers stuff!

Makes ense to me but, if all posts have gone then you'll need to start from scratch.

Welcome aboard to the CB forum, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask away, we mods are always on to help out but, there is usually always someone on to help as much as they can! Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do. Lovely to meet you RC and knit&free;

Natalie x

RC7, you do make me laugh, so could never ignore you!!

Well, I did enjoy Totty of the week (who with a beating heart wouldnt?!), but I have to say my favourite was the Easter Swap, probably a little indulgent, given that I organised it!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We will just have to talk about the best bits, since the old forum is no longer there...I thought we would still be able to read it, but not post, thanks for pointing the mistake out Knit and Flee and Natalie.

I wasn't in that Knitters Totty thing you all did, but it was in the Off Topic section wasn't it? Do we have one of those on here? Anyway, if it is unsuitable for this forum, maybe you could all do it by circulating private messages to each other?

I rememeber when I made Katy laugh...when I suggested mixing salt with olive oil to make a scrub for rough dry knitters hands, and I said you would smell like a meditaranean restaurant, but it worked to mend the hands. Now the reason I mention this again, is we ate in the med last night (it's a Spanish owned place down the road, I didn't leave the country for dinner :) ) and I was sitting there thinking "I wish someone would make this into a perfume"...Eau de Dinner in Spain :-) .

I liked the warnings about mistakes in patterns in the magazines myself...because I make up so much of what I knit, that sometimes when I am looking at an actual pattern I'll tend to think I'm being dumb, rather than the pattern is wrong.