The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
dizzydo

Hi from Let’s Knit

Sounds like you're really in the swing of things Susie - enjoy!! :cheese: Just of to bed as soooo tired. Think I've overdone it in the last couple of days. Am raising my mug of cocoa! Talk tomorrow. Nite nite everyone.

Buzy

:)

Morning all

Yay, made it without hangover.................. :) and it wasn't virtual wine, lol, must be getting sensible as I get older.

Anyhoo, the moroccan dish went down a treat especially with all the accompaniments.....................so much so she wants the recipe, I must admit it was grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Not really a baker su2ie for all the cakes that we require, I can certainly provide the virtual wine and say all the dips n things and if anyone wants a slowcooker dish or loaf of fancy bread then I am the virtual food goddess for that.................. :)

Didn't get much knitting done yesterday due to the cleaning of the flat for a few hours, spoke to hubby on the phone and he said we should get more folk to stay more often...........................in that the flat is rather tidy! Usually we both do it a couple of rooms each but the last wee whiley I have just been knitting and he has been doing it!!! Ha................... no wonder he thinks folk should come over and stay!

Anyway, said best pal is still in bed sleeping getting a long lie since she is away from the 3 weans who are 10, 7 and 3! She enjoyed the peace and tranquility me thinks and of course the 5 * food!! Michelin Star on the way!!!!

Time to waken her up with a cup of tea, some fruit with natural yoghurt and then the infamous T loaf. She said last nite when it was baking that it was torture, because it smelt so great but she knew she couldn't touch it until this morning.

So better go, think I will send Katy an email to make sure she is ok :) Hope she is.

Cya guys and have a fab day whatever you get up to.

Sel x

Morning all!

Morning Sel! Sounds like a fab evening for you and your friend :-) Also sounds like you get the same comments as me when tidying before people visit, I get "why can't you keep it like this all the time?" in a really whingy voice!!!

Okay Sel I think you're going to have to give us this morrocan recipe on here now :cheese:

Well I'm not sure if my actual wine gave me the headache or if its a continuation of the cluster headache although I do suspect the latter as its only on the right side of my head and really I shouldn't have drunk the wine as it doesn't help!

Off in search of tablets in a mo, not sure what I'm doing today but you can bet it involves knitting. Which reminds me I finished Ellie's Princess crown last night and started a skinny summer scarf for me but do plan some finger puppets so will be raiding my stash for that later :-)

Morning everyone :-) Sunny & showery here today. Good job I've got wellies so Freya can play out if not raining when they're here. Not feeling good today. Sooo tired from fibro & my head hurts too Susie. Are you going to post a pic of Ellies crown? What colour is your skinny scarf? I've finished the baby popover - just need to get buttons & have started on a pair of matching shoes. Think I'll make a complete gift set with a bunny too. Am wondering whether selling on Folksy or Etsy would be better than my own website. Has anybody any comments?

Sel - Enjoy having your friend. It's amazing what having visitors can do for tidying!!!! I was the same yesterday as we've got friends today.

Have a good day everybody.

Buzy :)

PS. On the general chitchat thing here for good morning there are over 600 posts!! Would take me all day to get to the last to post!! Are we going to do a "Morning" thread on here each day like we used to?

Morning Busy, and everyone else. Raining here too, off to visit Mum for the day and hopefully get a chinese (yum yum)! Hope we do a good morning thread here on a regular basis. Enjoy the French Open mens final today if that's your thing, I'll be glued... one eye on the tv the other on my knitting x

Hiya Buzy,

This thread seems to be turning into our unofficial morning thread!

Going to take a pic of Ellie soon in her crown and post :-) The scarf is sort of off white with slubs of colour in it in a cotton yarn - hard to describe!

You seem to be mega busy again Buzy despite your fibro - just remember to take a rest! Not sure on the folksy/etsy site as all I know is the folksy one is british based ant the etsy more international - I think! Don't quote me!

Morning dietgirl! Now watch you don't drop any stitches watching the Mens Open he he he :lol: