The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
dizzydo

Hi from Let’s Knit

Fair play RowenaH! Will come and have a look when it's all set up. Hey, sounds like you have a super-fab holiday planned too. It's hard deciding what projects to take away. Maybe some small bits that won't take up too much room. Don't forget to leave room for any holiday purchases! :cheese:

We're definitely missing a lot of the regulars on here which is worrying. Keep us posted Rowena and have a great holiday!

Buzy busy as usual I see! Well just nipped on quickly as still trying to do housework but have had to put the vacuum away due to toddler protest!!!

Aw Su2ie, maybe it's hurting her head! Maybe you can knit her a fluffy crash helmet for when she next goes shopping. :) I have actually seen that fluffy wool made into a baby/toddler hat and it looked so cute! (Or is she too grown up for such silliness?) :-P

Oh she's still all full of silliness! Trouble is after being restrained to her buggy on the trip to town which is too far for a toddler to walk she just goes wild when I let her out! She snatches the reigns out of my hand and will run off and I thought well she will be fine in the craft shop but no, she has to go running into the shelf :-S Dreading daddy seeing her nose :red:

Hi all, finally finished work for the week and yay - I can explore the new forum!!!

Susie sorry you're not feeling so good - I come from a family of migraine sufferers (dad, me and my son) so can sympathise big time. Not heard of facial migraine before, but I start to lose my speech and get pins and needles in my arm with mine. It just seems that half my body gives up for a few days. Hope you feel better soon.

Am half way through a hot water bottle cover which I hope to finish this weekend (finally got the right needles now the weather has warmed up). Also wating for an order from Kemps (a stock of lovelyness to start on Christmas presents for a cluster of teenage girls).

have a good weekend all x