The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Lacocklady

Household Help & Top Tips

Thought I would start a new thread on household help & top tips, sometimes we can all do with a little advice or tip concerning a tricky job around the house or garden, that we are not quite sure how to tackle. Sometimes, it might be something passed down from generation to generation and others, a more modern way of doing things.

I thought it would be great to allow folks to ask questions, there are members on here of all ages & different areas of the globe...so someone just might come up with something that will eally help us out!

Please Note: Crafts Beautiful are not responsible the contend of this thread, & any tips tried at your own risk!

I have a question that I would like some advice on please.

My OH has got some cooking grease/oil on one of his good sweatshirts. He has very sensitive skin due to NFA, so I can't use biological washing powder on any of his clothes and nothing will get it out.

All tips welcome!

thanks

Jx

I know fresh lemon gets grease out of my microwave maube if you place some chopped lemons in a buck or even the sink some warm water soak it, Then try washing it the normal way you wash his clothes it may come out.

xx :red: