The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
DarkAngelKnits

Under the bed

When I was leaving my uni halls at the end of my first year, I found someone else's passport under my bed! That has to be the weirdest!

Best, I don't remember ever finding anything good.

I could tell a gross story from my childhood but I'll keep that one well under wraps!

The yukkiest thing I found was under my (then teenage) daughters bed. I was banned from her room (she promised to clean it herself) :lol: When she went on a skiing trip with school I decided to gut her room. Under her bed was enough fluff to stuff a cushion. yoghurt pots with the remains in various stages of decomposition and a half eaten apple again decomposing :sick:

Oh the best thing I found under my bed was a gorgeous brand new carpet with expensive underlay :lol: Seriously though had lived with previous owners thread bare carpet for 23 years :grrr: Believe it or not I won quite a lot of money on the lottery and had my bedroom completely gutted, fitted furniture,new carpet,curtains, soft furnishings etc. I even had it completely replastered and decorated. Now, after all these years, I finally feel like it's mine :cheese: