Create this beautiful design on a selection of cards
What you need...
- Dies: Therm-o-web, Decorative Tag Set
- Foils: Therm-o-web,
- Foil-Mates, Tag Tidings, Holiday Flora; Fancy
- Foils, Glittering Green, Red Velvet
- Card: red, white
- Lime ribbon
1 Trim the foliage Foil-Mates background, 10cm x 14cm. Cut a slightly larger piece of Red Velvet foil, cover the printed panel with the foil, coloured side up, and place between the folded parchment included in the Foil-Mates pack.
2 Run it through the laminator, folded side first. Remove from the parchment and peel away the foil to leave the design.
3 Die-cut the ‘All is calm’ sentiment using the large tag die. Foil the tag with the Glittering Green foil.
4 Matt the foliage panel onto a red blank, 10.5cm x 14.5cm. Add the tag and a large bow made with lime organza ribbon.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA