The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
MaggieJay

RAK thanks - October jewellery swap

Sorry about this being late - Internet problems.

Many thanks for the generous participants in the October jewellery swap. Here's the pics of the lovely RAKS I received!

Larger pic, from top left.

The brown / green / amber beads are from Chris22, a gorgeously coloured mix. I can imagine them with gold colored charms and findings. Thank you Chris.

The blue mix is from Bahrain Susie, the photo doesn't do them justice, as there are crystal bicones in there, charms, glass beads, clay beads - a real seaside holiday theme! Thank you, Susie - they will make some fab items.

The three bags of multi-coloured beads are all from Maritrez, how bright and cheerful are they! Bright colours are a great challenge for me too.... watch this space!'

The final group are handcrafted lampies from Purple Cobwebs, lovely subtle colours - they would work well with Chris's glass beads, I feel. Your lamp working ability is fantastic.

The individual pic - this stunning little lot are from Cherry Obsidia. there are a variety of purple beads, and three bright lampies that Dee has made - delightful. Thanks Dee, like Purple Cobwebs, your lamp working also is amazing.

thanks everyone for taking part.

xxx