Spring has sprung with this delightful card by Colette Smith
What you need...
- Papers, patterned
- Punch, daisy
Trim scallops along an edge of blue patterned paper to create a cloud border, slightly smaller than a 15cm square blank. Matt to the card front along with lime card that’s been cut with a wavy edge.
Download, print and cut out the tree motif. Stencil onto green woodgrain paper in shades of brown. Cut out and adhere to the blank.
Cut several daisies from patterned paper using punches and attach to the tree, with three at the base. Fix a sentiment to the lower-right corner, to finish.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA