The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Janiceloti

christmas knitting!!!

I've not got much on the go, just a Jean Greenhowe doll for my lovely neighbour (she's commissioned it from me to make for her to give to her little sister) and some crochet coasters for mum.

I've already made some Christmas tree baubles and if all goes well, I might get to do a few more before folk take their trees down!

All the best everyone

Victoria

Well, I've finally started my Christmas knits. I've kept it manageable (I hope) then can always add some little stocking fillers if I have time...

They're all LK makes of course!

So far I'm doing ...

1 x hottie cover

1 x Jingle handpuppet

2 x aran socks

1 x houndstooth bag

1 x flip-top mitts (look out for these in a future issue of LK!)

Theoretically it should be doable in just 51 and a half days :gulp:

Will post piccies soon

x

Aaarrrrggggh, I haven't started my xmas knits yet!!! :ahhh: How did it get to be November already? Adrienne, I admire your knit list although I might ignore that bit about 51.5 days - i don't want to think about that! :lol: I too am planning to do at least 1 hottie cover, possibly 2. There's just so many other things to do too! I must do a list, then I can take great delight in ticking off FO's when they're done. Good luck with yours! :cheese:

Thanks k&f!

Good luck with yours too.

I'm halfway through the first of my aran socks but am in the midst of balancing our WI accounts so all my evenings have been dedicated to that. Will have to set aside a bit of time everyday or before I know it I'll just have one week left and still four or five projects to make!

x

im finally almost dont with the scarf, its taken forever to do it seems but it will be worth it in the end! my mum doesnt know shes getting it but shes hinted she likes my knitted fingerless gloves so im going to make her a pair (different to mine) with the same yarn as the scarf