The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

"Toasty" Shrug

Just wondering how long it took you to knit this shrug? and is Twilleys freedom bamboo 100% bamboo?

It took me a day & a half of knitting a lot of the time but the pattern's very easy to do. I started another one yesterday teatime & I've done 4" of cuff & about 6" of the pattern already..... Freedom Gorgeous is 75% Bamboo & 25% nylon. It's sooo soft & knits up really well ..... I love using it.... Are you thinking of making it for anything in particular? When I've done my teal one I've got some milk choccie colour Gorgeous to use ......... will end up with several as it's such a useful & lovely make ........

x xx

Thansk Buzy. No I'm just thinking of making it as a small cover up, but yet something a bit more 'substantial' than cerulean which was a bit 'see through' iykwim

It's less stretchy than Cerulean & done on smaller needles so it's a bit more substantial...... Would you like the pattern? xx

Thank you but I found it on knitRowan, it's available as a free download! I thought I'd have to buy the book :)

Great Dreamy! I already had the book as I made Susie's Secret Santa gloves from it.......Happy knitting :-)