The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Wonderful Wednesday :-)

Ooooh found it Buzy :cheese:

Dreamy my OH got ours from Tesco (our Woodies is about 40k away) and for what it is it was still pricy but was the cheap and cheerful one as I said but then I know in the UK you can get the same thing for half the price so ignore me!

Right best get on - I do want to sit and knit in the garden at some stage but there's more ironing to do and I wanted to swap around the dining table with Ellie's play area in the dining room and that's a big job :ohh: At least when I do the ironing I can do it in the garden again while Ellie plays :-)

I hope the sun stays here as I left the house without a coat! Maybe a rash decision... we shall see!!

Good luck with WW Sharon! I lost 3 stone last year with them, put on a little bit when I moved but back on it and lost almost a stone and still going :)

Well done Boris! You're an inspiration :)

Well no sunshine here yet today, :long: wouldn't mind but I've a few jobs lined up for outside (easy ones today!!)

Whoever has the sunshine please send it over here for a while :coolsmile:

Afternoon all! 'Tis grey and cold here too - boo, where did all the sun go? :long:

Good luck with WW Sharon. I should probably do something like that myself. I've never had to worry 'til now and I don't really know where to start and how to discipline myself. Plus I have the stupidest diet on record (as in lots of stuff I can't eat else it'll make me ill) - do WW cater for people with stupid diets? :red:

Ho hum, don't really fancy a walk today and it's hospital day this afternoon - yuk, yuk and more yuk. And yuk again for good measure! :-/ Still, means I can curl up on a sofa over lunch and maybe even finish off my left front cardy panel. Oh bother, except I might need to know how many rows to do to make it match the back and I haven't got that with me - or a book - aaaaarrrgghh!!! :shut:

I got news this morning my gran's funeral is at 10:45am on Monday morning. I'm never gonna be able to get there for it. :down: I guess I'll have to tell them soon so they know I won't be there, but I'm torn you know - I want to be there, but can't. Huff.

Urgh, what a dissatisfactory sort of day! What's everyone else doing? Is anyone having a good day? If so, share your sparkly bits with us mopers! :)

been overcast all day really :-(

knitting club was very quiet last night...all of 4 of us but they were happy and wonderful lol. the next theme is baby so looking forward to what people are goin to make.

OH on a stop over tonight in london...so all alone :-(

managed to do all my ict work this morning so have wed off next week but still have loads of homework to do :-(

didnt get to do presentation yest as tutor had an emergency :-(

anyhu better do some work here

Well the sorting of the dining room is going semi well - especially as I've managed to get the train track in linking loops but what a brain teaser that was! Just gotta tidy off the dining room table which is covered in OH's junk, I mean important (and very annoying) bits and pieces including a crate of fizzy water he was supposed to take to work :roll: and helicopter bits :roll: and cameras and bags and chargers and magazines :roll: :roll: :roll:

Its still bright and sunny here but the wind is making it a bit chilly so didn't stay in the garden long for lunch. Oh and now I've swapped around the dining table and Ellies toy area we can get through the patio doors! Think I will do a few rounds of knitting before continuing and relax a bit with Ellie :)

K&F good luck with hospital :)

Jennie embrace the evening and make it one just for you with OH away :-)

Boris fingers crossed you don't need that missing coat!!! :ohh:

Dreamy I think you need a break from gardening so maybe that's why the sun is being elusive :-)

Bye for now!