The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
knittingporky

Wonderful Wednesday.

Well I'm afraid to say I've had a terrible evening :-/

OH (who is giving up smoking) came home just after I put Ellie to bed then went in and disturbed her. Then my sister phoned to tell me she had the all clear from her mamogram after having a scare but didn't tell me about the troubles because she didn't want to worry me then my OH who is in fag monster mode was rude telling me I needed to get Ellie back to bed which was more important than my sister who then started crying down the phone to me.

Sorry but had to get that off my chest, especially as I've just had to dig around in a dirty bin full of rubbish to hunt out all the cigarette related stuff for my OH who told me to throw it away in the first place! Oh and he's on nicotine patches and it may be the non-smoker in me that doesn't understand but surely this is supposed to help him?

Very fed up.

:down:

Well Annie I've had a glass of wine and managed to sneak a lager as well and avoided my very GOM as much as possible. And if he's still grumpy tomorrowv(he has a day off) I may just well disappear to the park with Ellie and my knitting. Don't have a garden so the park is my outside escape and we go on bunny watch too.

Hope you enjoyed your bottle of chilled wine - I have been known to put red in the fridge before now when its hot but don't tell anyone!

Annie, IMHO, you can smoke if you want to. You can smoke in my home if you want to. You can pop over to my Dad's and smoke there too. If my asthmatic stepdaughter is home, we'd ask you to go into another room, but that is all.

Since Suzie has such a hard time living with her smoker, I hope he succeeds in stopping. I would chip in with the tips for how to treat him, but if it is me on a quit mission, my only advice would be for everyone to keep away, but that is just me. I like to be alone when I am not quite myself.