The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Dazzle 10

The Good Morning Thread

Chris (Cambiel) say HELLO! To everyone, just spoken to her, and she wants to say thank you to everyone for your kind messages.

GH – my lovely she is going to send you a text :kiss: (you are so kind and thoughtful)

Sarah xx

Evening everyone,

Hope everyone is having a nice evening...l am catching up with things on here,then will watch a bit of TV..Not got a busy weekend ahead,having said that,it will probably end up very hectic!

Hope Natalie & family gets back safely ..

HELLO - I went to see Santa - :lol: well i got to see all the pretty lights being turned on and they were beautiful, then had a yummy dinner

Going to log off and chill with stuart for the rest of the night,

Sarah x

evening sara have a lovely evening chilling out

evening everyone not been around much today

went to see mum ,sister was there only arrived home late last night

so mum was pleased to see her

love barbara

Good Morning everyone, It is still dark here so not too sure what weather is doing!!

Have lots of cards to make today and tomorrow, I am really behind at the moment and have not even started my own Christmas cards yet, and I just know that most of you will have been so organised with your cards!

Was my DD's 17th birthday yesterday and she had her first driving lesson which was "terrifying but fun" and she only stalled once apparently!!!

I will hopefully get on for a chat and a full catch up this weekend, as am hoping for some me time if possible-(it's a bit thin on the ground at the moment, which is why I don't get on much!)

I am really hoping that I will be able to get some time next week for the Big Party Event as it sounds so much fun.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and that you are all well,

Caroline xxx