Sneak peek at your Xmas Special free 7-piece die set
What you need...
- Transform your greetings into frosty, yet heartwarming designs with your free gift that comes with the Christmas Special of Crafts Beautiful, on sale 13th September 2018.! When time is short, die-cutting is a great technique and you can be sure that this 7-piece die set will become a go-to in your Christmas craft stash. What’s more, there’s plenty of ways to experiment and whip up a whimsical selection of cards in a matter of minutes. Take inspiration from our designers’ projects and note down their expert die-cutting secrets for spectacular results!
Joyful Greetings -
Cover the bottom 3.5cm of an A6 landscape blank with striped paper. Die cut three trees in co-ordinating card along with three small snowflakes. Stick a snowflake to the top of each tree and attach the trees to the blank above the paper. Stamp a Christmas phrase onto the striped section.
'Tis The Season -
Die cut three robins in white card and colour. Mat a 7cm x 11.5cm piece of Christmas spotty paper to the left of a 10.5cm x 14.5cm white blank in line with the top. Add a 4.5cm x 10cm piece of brown patterned paper to the spotty section. Mat the robins vertically on a piece of white card 4cm x 9cm and stick to the brown panel. Add some felt holly leaves, gems and a sentiment sticker to finish.
Projects you may also like...
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas