Spray paint over real leaves onto paper to create this set of mini notebooks
What you need...
- Leaves, pressed: fern, hawthorn
- Paint, spray: green, dusty pink, orange
- Adhesive, spray
- Papers, Green at Heart, Basic Grey
- Paper clips, decorative
- Card, medium-weight
- Scissors, scallop-edged
Lightly spray pressed leaves with adhesive and arrange them on panels of coloured paper, 8cm x 15cm. Cover them with contrasting shades of
spray paints, removing the leaves while it is still slightly wet. Leave to dry, then trim the papers into panels, 7.5cm x 14cm. Glue the leaf patterned
papers to the fronts of the notebooks, so that even borders are visible at the top, right-hand side and lower edges.
Trim co-ordinating patterned papers, 2cm x 14cm, and glue the patterned strips down the front of the notebook covers, adjacent to the leaf patterned panels. Conceal the join by applying a border sticker from the sheet. Cover the back of the notebook with a panel of the same paper. Finish with a decorative paper clip to mark the pages of each book.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA