Use floristry skills to create a quirky colander centrepiece this Christmas
What you need...
- Leaves, assorted
- Wire, florist
- Decorative stars
- Ribbon, gingham
- Candle, church
- Foam, florist
- Tape, florist
Place florist foam inside a colander and insert a church candle into it, using a knife to create an opening. Place various leaves around the outside of the foam in a decorative way, using scissors to achieve a variety of heights and tape to secure. Pierce a few sprigs into the foam.
Add wintry berries amongst the leaves, followed by a gingham ribbon bow. Slot two silver stars into the foam, then simple place the colander into the centre of your table and light the candle! Add a little water every couple of days to keep it fresh.
This project comes courtesy of iflorist, who arrange local flower delivery anywhere in the country within just a matter of hours. For more information, visit [url=http://www.iflorist.co.uk]http://www.iflorist.co.uk[/url]
Projects you may also like...
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas