PLEASE NOTE: All downloads may not be compatible on your mobile device
Licence: Free, non-commercial use
With their pure white plumage and long, elegant necks, swans have long been associated with grace and beauty – no wonder they provided the inspiration for Tchaikovsky’s famous ballet. They are also known for their royal connections, being the property of the Queen, and as a symbol of everlasting love, since swans mate for life. Corinne Bradd’s lovely couple with colourful wings and golden collars would make a lovely wedding or anniversary gift, and can be sewn in an evening.
Thank you for choosing to download a Crafts Beautiful project template. The copyright belongs to the project designer and Aceville Publications Ltd, so selling or distributing the material to a third party is prohibited. We don't mind if you share it with a friend, but please do not make multiple copies without our permission. Copyright law is there to protect the work of the originator and unauthorised copying is illegal. To find out more Click here
FREE Downloads you may also like...
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations
- Stencil Heat Embossed Cards
- Easy Christmas Watercolour Illustrations with uni-PIN
- Quilled Filigree Snowflakes
- Festive Pets Die-Cut Card
- Pop-Up Pumpkin Halloween Card