Berry Felt Pincushion Corinne Bradd’s strawberry template was used to create felt pincushions. Why not make lots of these and fill a bowl with them for a pretty decorative piece?
This template is part of Crafts Beautiful magazine’s February (250) template pack, which can be downloaded below. Once opened, just scroll down until you find the desired motif.
Thank you for choosing to download a Crafts Beautiful project template. The copyright belongs to the project designer and Aceville Publications Ltd, so selling or distributing the material to a third party is prohibited. We don't mind if you share it with a friend, but please do not make multiple copies without our permission. Copyright law is there to protect the work of the originator and unauthorised copying is illegal. To find out more Click here
FREE Downloads you may also like...
- Rhinestone Bag and Card Gift Set
- Cute Felt Easter Makes
- Fun Mother’s Day Papercraft Projects
- Project Ideas For Your March Papers
- Easy Die-Cut Easter Projects
- Three Bonus Cards With Your Spring Days Stamp Set: Part Two
- Three Bonus Cards With Your Spring Days Stamp Set: Part One
- Easy Animal Card
- Kumiko Beaded Tiara