The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

Such sad news (possibly sensitive)

Giddyknits, I am ever soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry to hear of your loss hun and I know I am not in here but, I have read your post and feel sad myself to read your loss at this time of year!

I am delighted to hear that you had that perfect day with your Dad and that he was in good form!

Sending on my condolences to you and have you all in my Prayers hunnie! You take care and perfectly understand!

Take your time and we'll chat when we see you back on when you are ready!

Love n Hugz

Natalie x x x x

Katy, Husband and I have you on our prayer list.

I am cherishing the extra days we spent with my Dad this year more, especially because of this thread, you, and Dreamy and Loopy.

Please don't worry about not having as much time for the forum, but it is good to see you still chipping in to the chats every now and again.

Katy, still rembering you and your family in my prayers. I think it is a good idea for you to go back to work (I did when my Mum died). When all the funeral arrangements are sorted you are just waiting around and going to work gives you another focus and keeps you occupied.

Katy, still rembering you and your family in my prayers. I think it is a good idea for you to go back to work (I did when my Mum died). When all the funeral arrangements are sorted you are just waiting around and going to work gives you another focus and keeps you occupied.

thanks sharon and rc - its really helping having people sending me the good stuff!.

work will be good and accomodating, i've seen how good they are with other people in similar positions. i have to ring them on monday to update them - the next challenge, but i shall do it

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Giddy I am so sorry for you what awful news. Sorry to be so late but I am just catching up on all the threads.

Think it's all been said but I will be thinking of you at 9 tonight & every night & will keep you in my prayers. It's always hard losing someone you love but at least your final memories are happy ones and they will be a comfort to you.

XXXXXXXX