Use our Halloween dec tutorial to make your own fabric pumpkins
What you need...
- Fabric: cotton, orange
- Thread, sewing, orange
- Felt, green
- Polyester stuffing
- Tapestry needle, size 26
Place two pieces of orange cotton together with right sides facing, then draw a circle onto one using a plate, mug bowl, depending on the desired size. Stitch the disc twice, leaving a small gap.
Trim the seam and turn out, then stuff with polyester toy filling and sew the gap closed using matching thread. To shape the pumpkin, make six long stitches around the pumpkin starting and finishing at the centre, using two strands of orange sewing cotton, then fasten off at the bottom.
Trim a green felt stalk, 3mm x 6mm, then firmly roll and sew along the side to secure. Attach this to the centre-top of the pumpkin with stitches or glue.
Projects you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting