Quill a set of adorable elves to add to your Christmas decoration collection
What you need...
- Quilling paper, assorted
- Quilling tool
- PVA glue
- Fine nib pens
Roll two peach-coloured quilling strips together tightly, end to end, and seal with a little dab of glue. Dome slightly and coat the inside liberally with PVA. Repeat the step, then join the two halves together to create a head.
Make the elf a tunic by rolling four green strips together, seal as before and dome to a height of 3cm. Create a flat disc from three and a half green strips, coat with glue and allow to dry before slotting into the end of the tunic. This will make a base to attach the legs onto.
The legs and arms are made in the same way, from one strip, rolled tightly, sealed and pushed to a point using the sharp end of a knitting needle. Apply glue to the inside of the tubes and shape gently into position. Finish the elf by adding a hat, shoes and trimming around his tunic. Draw on eyes and a mouth.
Projects you may also like...
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion