Create this summer classic with our easy-to-follow how-to
What you need...
- Papers: Tutti Fruti (LOL-194) Lollipop Shoppe; Rainbow Sorbet (LOL-193), BasicGrey
- Card: pink, turquoise
- Wooden dowel
- Craft knife
Cut pink card and patterned paper, 20cm square, and stick them both together with PVA glue.
Using a ruler and pencil, draw a line diagonally from corner to corner on the patterned side of your square. Use a craft knife to cut along the lines from each corner halfway towards the centre of the square.
Take each of the points to the left of the pencil line and gently bend them to the centre. When they are all in place, thread a pin with one of the beads, then poke it through the layers and out through the back of the windmill.
Thread another bead onto the back of the pin and using a hammer, fix the pin into the end of a 30cm length of wooden dowel. Your windmill is now complete.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA