Perfect for BBQ, summer parties, Easter and Birthdays, learn to make a sweet tree
What you need...
- Tin buckets
- Casting plaster
- Wooden dowel
- Polystyrene ball
- Tissue paper
- Cocktail sticks
Mix up some casting plaster, according to the manufacturers instructions, and use it to set a dowel into a tin bucket - ensuring it's straight. Once the plaster has dried and solidified, push a polystyrene ball on the top of the dowel.
Cover the ball with tissue paper, tying it at the bottom with ribbon or using edible glue. This will prevent bits of polystyrene from showing through when it's finished.
Beginning adding marshmallows to the ball, using cocktail sticks. Carefully consider the placement to prevent them from showing through. To finish, crinkle up some scraps of tissue paper and use them to cover the plaster
Projects you may also like...
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations
- Stencil Heat Embossed Cards
- Easy Christmas Watercolour Illustrations with uni-PIN
- Quilled Filigree Snowflakes
- Festive Pets Die-Cut Card
- Pop-Up Pumpkin Halloween Card