Create Jane Kharade's stylish pendants from silver sheet
What you need...
- BRACELET Silver 0.7mm sheet, 45mm x 81mm (CSA 070), Plain curb chain, 19.5cm (WVH N00), Jump rings, 7mm, 10mm, Bolt ring clasp, 10mm (NVDA 1002), Eye pins
- TOOLS Pliers, round-nosed, Wire cutters, Saw frame and blades no 3.0, Bench peg & ‘G’ clamp, Needle files, Coarse, medium and fine emery papers, Metal burnisher, Power tool with 1mm drill bit, Metal block, Metal punch, Jobbing hammer, Hide hammer, Solder paste, Blowtorch, Soldering block, Reverse action tweezers, Safety pickle, Double-sided tape, PVA glue, Wooden round door knob, 40mm, 45mm, Cutting mat, Scalpel no.3 handle and 10A blade, Round cutter, 15mm
Bracelet - 1. Use the small template and cut out a flower as for the pendant. File off the saw marks, then mark a point on the flower with a pen and a drill a hole for a jump ring. Place the charm on a a round 40mm wooden door knob, and gently tap with a hide hammer as before.
2. Use emery papers, and a metal burnisher to create a mirror shine, finishing with jewellery polish and a soft cloth. Thread the charm onto a 10mm jump ring, and secure this onto a large bolt ring. Attach the bolt ring to the ends of a chunky chain with two 7mm jump rings.
Make it yours - If you wish to create smaller versions of the pendants, finer saw blades will be required to cut them out.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA