Use tissue paper to create diy hanging paper pompom party decorations
What you need...
- Tissue paper
- Baker's twine
Layer eight sheets on tissue paper, ensuring the edges line up. Begin concertina folding the stack – for neater folds, carefully measure and mark out the lines an equal distance from one another.
Fold the completed piece in half widthways and tie the middle with string of thread, leaving a long excess for hanging.
Use strong scissors to trim the ends into a curve or point. If the scissors are struggling to trim through all of the paper, fold the piece back out and trim the two edges separately.
Begin pulling and lifting the papers to add dimension. Take care not to be rough as it may tear. Once complete use the string to hang it.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA