Create Jane Kharade's fun moustache jewellery, plus a bonus matching gift box
What you need...
- RING Ring blank, Copper sheet, 0.7mm, Light turquoise enamel x 10ml
- TOOLS Pliers, round-nosed, flat-nosed, snipe-nosed, Saw frame, Saw blade, 3/0, Benchpeg with G clamp, Needle files, Emery papers, Power tool and 1mm drill bit, Efcolor enamelling stove, Sieve tops, Enamel stilts, Epoxy resin, Cocktail stick, Scalpel, Cutting mat
Ring - Trace the handlebar moustache template and cut it out from the same copper sheet as the pendant. File the edges and finish with emery paper. Place the moustache on a stilt and sprinkle a layer of light turquoise enamel powder over the copper. Melt the enamel and leave the moustache to cool down completely. Mix epoxy resin and glue the moustache to a ring blank.
Make it yours - Create a brooch by cutting a moustache from copper sheet and enamelling as before, then adhere a pin back with epoxy resin.
Projects you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting