These truffles are absolutely delicious! Find the full recipe here, courtesy of Rachel's...
What you need...
- 230g white chocolate
- 190ml double cream
- 180g Rachel’s Greek Style Lemon Yogurt
- 30g unsalted butter
- 200g desiccated coconut and 1tbsp for the truffle mixture
- 10g freeze dried raspberries
- 2 drops of lemon oil or flavouring
Melt the chocolate in an ovenproof bowl over a pan of simmering water on a low heat. When melted, remove from the heat and leave it to cool slightly.
Quickly add the cream, yoghurt and melted butter, and beat with a spatula or wooden spoon until smooth.
Stir in 1 tablespoon of desiccated coconut, the dried raspberry pieces, add a couple of drops of lemon oil for extra flavour and mix well.
Cover the bowl with clingfilm and place in the fridge to set and chill overnight.
When ready to roll your truffles remove the bowl from the fridge. Take a heaped teaspoon of the mixture and roll into a ball between your palms.
Roll each truffle in the desiccated coconut and place in a petit four case, then place on a tray or plate and chill again. Serve at room temperature.
TIP: Truffles will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for 1 week.
Find out more about Rachel's at http://www.rachelsorganic.co.uk/
Projects you may also like...
- Project Ideas For Your July Papers
- Knitted Mermaid for Beginners
- Papercraft Princess Castle Gift Set
- Quick Iced Biscuit Recipe
- Simple Fabric Birdhouse Project
- Screen Printing Project for Beginners
- Easy Knitted Teddy Bears
- Five Bonus Projects With Your Garden Days Stamp Set
- Project Ideas For Your June Papers