Remember your favourite family holiday with the kids, thanks to this fun photographic game
What you need...
- Box, wooden, stacking storage
- Paper, photographic, lightweight, medium weight
- Photographs, digital
- Craft knife
- Ruler, steel
- Cutting mat
- Card, pale blue
- Adhesive, spray
- Varnish, clear, matt
- Paintbrush, flat
- Rubber buffers, small, clear
Print out pairs of photographs in a grid formation, using medium weight photographic paper to fit your box. The ones here are wallet-sized, suitable for a cigar box, 8cm x 11cm x 11.5cm.
Spray mount the photos onto pieces of mountboard, and roll over with a brayer. Lay on the cutting mat, then carefully trim the images into a minimum of 31 tiles using a steel rule and craft knife. Be sure to make an odd number so there will always be a winner.
Print photos to decorate the sides of the box, then trim and stick on with glue. Run off the title on pale blue card, using deep blue ink. Trim to fit the lid and fix in place. Seal the surfaces with several coats of varnish. Stick rubber buffers to the underside.
Projects you may also like...
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations
- Stencil Heat Embossed Cards
- Easy Christmas Watercolour Illustrations with uni-PIN
- Quilled Filigree Snowflakes
- Festive Pets Die-Cut Card
- Pop-Up Pumpkin Halloween Card