Make this delightful card in minutes using our exclusive designer pack
What you need...
- Let's Make Cards Issue 3 Pack
Handbag - With the fold at the top, draw a simple handbag shape about 9cm square onto a pink blank. Cut out and round off the bottom corners. Create the handle (See 'How To' Section)
Cut the bag flap shape from spotty paper and fix to the front, as shown. Use 3-D foam pads to attach a flower motif as a ‘fastener’. Glue bows to the base of the handle then add ‘Happy Birthday’ alongside one of them.
How to: Cut the handbag handle - The neatest way is to retain it as part of your card blank. If you find this too tricky simply make the handle separately and tape it onto the back of the bag.
(See project images for example)
Cut out the bag shape, open it up and draw two semi-circles on the back, one within the other.
Cut along the lines with a sharp craft knife and bend upwards.
Projects you may also like...
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas