Adorned with cherries and strawberries, these recipe wallets look good enough to eat
What you need...
- uni-POSCA pens: 1MR, yellow, pink, white, red; 1M light green; 3M, light pink, apple green, emerald
- Punch, Martha Stewart, doily edge
- Card: red, white, turquoise
Use the downloadable template to make up a wallet, scoring and cutting where required, then glue to secure.
Pick a selection of motifs from the downloadable template, then trace into position on the wallet and work over the lines with a pen base colour.
Once the initial colours are completely dry, layer additional shades over the top to add depth. Use red as the foundation for the strawberries and cherries, using pink to highlight. For the foliage colour in apple green, using light green to detail.
Trace cupcakes into white circles, then work the icing in light pink and the sponge in yellow, working a deep pink line in between. Finish with yellow and pink dots or stripes for the case. Use a punch to edge recipe cards, then slip them inside.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA