Create a stunning garland to adorn your home with Lia Griffith
What you need...
- Metallic papers in pink, orange, pale yellow and three shades of green
- Green embroidery floss
- Low temperature glue gun
- Scissors or a cutting machine
Trim all the flower and leaf pieces using scissors or a cutting machine. Using your scissors, gently curl the petals of all the flowers.
Add a dab of glue to the tab of the largest flowers (the orange ones). Form a cone with the petals curled outwards
Add a dab of glue to the tab of the smaller flowers, the yellow and pink ones. Form a cone with the petals facing inwards
Fold the tiny leaves in half and towards the center along the spine. Fold the larger leaves in half
Thread pink ribbon onto a needle and thread through the center of one of the flowers. Continue to thread the flowers and leaves onto the ribbon until you have created the desired length of garland.
Projects you may also like...
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations